Thursday, May 7, 2009

What is the cutest thing your cat or kitten has every done?

Cats are super cute. What's the cutest thing your cat or kitten has ever done? What's the funniest thing he/she has ever done? My one cat chirps at birds.
Answers:
I used to be an Admin, and I received a beautiful flower arrangement for Admin Pros Day. My cat Circe (black long hair with a big ol' poofy tail) was VERY interested in the flowers, and spent a lot of time with her nose right in the arrangement, head-butting the flowers and babies breath. She finally, very carefully, pulled a red carnation out of the foam in the arrangement and walked off with it. We got of picture of her being a Flamenco Kitty! It was so funny!
My cat Lestat once brought me a tissue when I was crying. He also liked incense and would bring me the pack and meow loudly to get me to light some.

No comments:

Post a Comment