Sunday, August 2, 2009

Whats the most beautiful and pretty type of cat?

I like moggy cats and bengal tiger cats. Whats yours?
Answers:
The most beautiful cat is one that you save from a shelter.
i love the white tigers
blue tortoiseshell (blue calico in USA)...i have one and she is gorgeous!
Persians are beautiful as are Tiger cats. They're absolutely gorgeous (I have 2). As for wild cats I love tigers. White tigers are extremely beautiful.
My cat is jet black from the tip of his nose the tip of his tail. He has the most amazing green eyes. His coat glistens. He was a feral kitten that adopted us and I think he is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen
american rag-doll. my brother has one and they go floppy like rag dolls when you pick them up, and the cream fur is so soft and long. with incredible blue eyes.
My short haired black, back-street moggy. She is personality personified.
Getting older now, she's 13; but the only way you would know is by her white whiskers. She still chases her toys and yesterday I found her outside surrounded by a pile of feathers and a beak.
Her expression was innocent; "bird? What bird?"
Siamese, long-haired versions
I never knew much about Persians till I adopted mine from a shelter and saw how gorgeous he could look with proper care. They have the silkiest fur and when they run it swishes to and fro. They're also just as beautiful on the inside as well - very sweet! :)
http://www.ferretocious.com/percy/percy1...
http://www.ferretocious.com/percy/percy-...
http://www.ferretocious.com/percy/percy-...
http://www.ferretocious.com/percy/percy-...
However, I think ALL cats are beautiful. Their eyes are a work of art and their bodies move with such grace. I think having a few cats around your home not only makes it a nicer place with their presence but their beauty definitely adds to the decor :)
My cat is the most beautiful and pretty - take a look for yourself!
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t225/...
I really think Somali Cats are beautiful! They look like a red fox!
My Audrey. :-)
She's a predominantly white calico and is really fluffy with the most beautiful face I have ever seen on a feline.
But man-coons are beautiful as well. And they are so docile. I loved my Cat. He died of Feline HIV. :-/
I always like Torties... however, I think all cats are beautiful. It's just something about the animal in general and how they carry themselves.
my kitties are the prettiest
I've got a great looking bengal tiger cat, so I'd have to agree with you there.
idk i like them all like everyone says everyone is beautiful inside and out the same with every single animal (including cats) you may have a particular one that is your favorite but remember all of them are beautiful
My cat is the best!! She is simply gorgeous!
Somali, and Maine Coon. But all cats are beautiful...
in my opinion, persians.
but they have to be groomed lots.
White tigers are definitely the most beautiful kind of cat there is!
To me, Main Coons are. They're one of the sweetest breeds in the world, and I love them! Soooo, for me it's, Main Coons.
white or ginger ones
Tortoiseshell moggy that loves to curl up on your lap when you are sad.
Panthers
i like persions (cant spell sorry) i have a persion kitten with a bit of tabby in very sweet, siamease are sweet and british blues to, there are loads of quite sweet breeds.
My moggies are both the most beautiful cats who ever existed. One is a long haired tabby who weighs 14 lb. The other is a tiny black and white creature from the depths of hell! She's gorgeous too. I adore them both! (Don't tell them I said that!) Any cat who allows you to live with them and purrs is the most beautiful and prettiest.
Bengal Tiger cats are stunning - I agree with you!
Personally, I'm also a fan of the moggie because they are each so different. I have a semi-longhaired grey and white kitten with a little pink nose and green eyes, who I think is one of the prettiest cats I've ever seen! She always gets lots of attention in the waiting room at the vet's! We call her a little Geisha Princess, because her half-white face is really bright in reality and she has black around her eyes that make her look like she has eyeliner on!
This is her - http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/...
xx Emmie
Calico
Moggy Tabby's like my 6 month old little Barney.
Personally I like all types of cats but my favourite right now is a little shorthaired calico with gorgeous green eyes. She actually belongs to my landlord but often stops by for a visit.
Of course she gets a little treat and we have a cuddle and she rubs her head against my chin and purrs. Ah, heaven!
Of the cats I've owned, my favourite was a large black and white Norwegian Forest Cat, a gentle giant who was love personified, and the most magnificent creature to look at.
Among the larger cats I think snow leopards are incomparably beautiful, along with white tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment