Sunday, August 2, 2009

Whats the most popular cat name?


Answers:
kitty or cat..maybe tabby
I don't know but my cats' names are Taffy, Caramel, and Butterscotch and those seem like pretty common names to me.
Probably Tom or Tommy.
Just looked it up - It's Tigger followed by Tiger.
http://www.bowwow.com.au/search/topsearc...
Tiddles
Mog...!?
Tom
i hear a lot of "midnight" and "shadow" for black cats
sooty
I think TIGER
MP
SNAKE CHOW
my vote would be for Kitty.
I say Tom or Smokey.
But, I always name my animals real people names.
My puppy is 10 week old %26 her name is Maddie.
My kitten turned 4 months old yesterday %26 her name is Delani.
And my guinea pig who I got 3 days ago is named Allison.
I would think it's Tigger or Tiger.
Ours is midnight not sure what were going to name the kittens yet though.
1. Max
2. Tigg
3. Smokey
4. Tiger
5. Chloe
6. Shadow
7. Lucy
8. Angel
9. Oliver
10. Simba
Well according to some poll these were the most popular in 2005...
xxx
well when they go in peoples gardens ."f*ck off" springs to mind..!
Kitty
RUSTY!
How the hell are we supposed to know..there are like a million names out there?!!
FLUFFY of course ! can't believe no-one said this already lol !!
i would think puss or ginger or tom, i have a cat at the moment called t!ts, nno idea how it came about cos we started calling her cookie, and i had one before called p!ssy, but she had a problem that whenever she sneezed she'd P on the floor, poor thing
You want popular cat names well I am not naming them all so go to google ,and type in cat names.
puss
idk...kitty is the most popular cat name in the south...thats all ive ever heard
I'd have to say angel
Who cares about the most popular SOCKS is the coolest name or PEBBLES!!!!
i dno but i like the name whiskers
Brownie, choclate chip, angel, rose, sunny, fluffy, chance, treasre, sun flower, jack, snowy, cheto, peanut, cocoa, scooter, snow flake, nia,skippy, pedrro, daisy, dolly, snow ball, baby, baby girl/boy, whiskers, sky,mango, stich, snowy, icy, cookie, bud, ace, haely, jumbo, ash, midnight, sparky, lilly, milk shake, tiger lilly, tiger, mable, curiosaty, mini, buttercup, tulip, ruby, max, dora, flower, explorer, tumbler, cheri, straw bery, blue berry, patches, spot, joey, may, dusty, haily, tenkers, giant, elaphant, walnut, copper, clooddy, rain, acorn, fudge, faith, sweet heart, and hope. Vote me best answer please!!
My cats called Jenny but I think the most popular would probably be whiskers, tom, tigger,blackie, fluffy x
I name mine after pasta types, which prove to be different though not popular.
Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment