Friday, May 21, 2010

When will the new warrior cat books be in the librarys?

when will the new warrior cat books be in the librarys?
i know that firestars quest is coming out tomarrow, and the sight came out already, but when do they send copys to the librarys?
Answers:
Hi there!
You might want to check with your particular Library. When the first one of the last series came out, I was dying to get ahold of it. So I contacted my library and they said they had it coming but didn't know when it would come. Apparently my library is funded in a way that they were low on money so the supply of new books was coming in slowly. They ended up getting it a couple of months after it was released.
But, that's my library. :) Your's will be different I'm sure so you might just want to call them and find out for sure and put your reserve on it so you can be first in line for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment