Monday, May 24, 2010

Who has taken their cat to a pet psychic?

Did you find out anything that helped you care for your cat? I am serious...
Answers:
I talk to my animals and they talk back. Really. Animals communicate in thought forms. Picture in your mind what you want to convey to them. Then project that thought to them or into their minds. They will respond. Be open to any thought forms they send back to you. It's really easy and you'll love it.
I have not taken my cat to a pet psychic and I don't think I would because I don't believe that the psychic can tell me anything that the vet can't tell me. In fact, the cat could probably tell me more than the psychic.
an animal's mind is much deeper than people think. pet psychics can find out problems with pets that have no logical
answers. i have known many people who have benefited from this experience. i communicate psychically with all animals.
I haven't. But there are two good pet stores in my area and both have featured animal communicators. At one store, the woman claims to be able to give advice based on just a picture. At the other, you need to bring your cat in.
It's one of those things I'd like to do, have meant to do, but haven't gotten around to.
I think it would be fun though! While I do believe in "psychic" stuff, I'm also not a moron - I would definitely question the source of any statements, and I would never take advice without thoroughly researching it first.
Plus, animal communication is a new trend. As such, it's just as subject to fakes as any other psychic area.
I'm interested but cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment