Friday, May 21, 2010

When your cat/kitten is scared, does he/she crawl up to a corner?

our kitties do that, they meow a lot and crawl up to a corner.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Answers:
I dont have kittens, but my one cat (about 2-3 years old) hides under the bed during thunderstorms, or she'll walk around with her belly practically sliding on the floor. She'll also hide in between the couches or shiver in my lap. As for the other one (about 4-7 years old), he hides in any dark spaces. and i wont see him for hours. (hes very skiddish)
i do no
Yes, one of my cats does that! Except she crawls under the couch, or bed, and hides. She is so cute! =]
Mine will run under our bed, in the closet or on top of our fridge. She is adorable.
my cat will come to me when she's scared but when my dogs scared he will hide in a corner, come to me or he'll bite if its a person thats making him scared.
well not really
she starts runing to me.
she sticks out her claws and shivers on my lap
it hurts but it's cute

No comments:

Post a Comment