Monday, May 24, 2010

Where should i store my cat's wet food ?

in the fridge or a cupboard ?
Answers:
If it's already opened, in the fridge. When you want to feed it to your cat, stick it in a microwave safe bowl and heat for a few seconds. It will create aroma and make your kitty excited. If unopened, anywhere you please as long it is temperate.
cover it and keep it in the fridge
fridge
if open in the fridge-covered and if unopened can be kept in the cupboard. Cats actually prefer their food semi warm though. Its the whole predator thing.
Unopened in the cupboard. Opened in the fridge.
Open Fridge, sealed Cupboard
if the can is open store it in the fridge with a cover...it will last about 3-4 days in the fridge... if the can is not open the in the cupboard
if its open.. in the fridge.. with a cap/cover.. usually a dollar at most pet stores.. if unopened.. in a dry spot .. i keep mine in the cupboard, on a shelf above the litter.
If its opened, put a lid on it or put it in an airtight container in the fridge.
Cupboard is fine until it's opened. Once it's opened, it needs to be refrigerated.
Hmmm, I am assuming that you mean once you have opened a can of food, Right? Well, I put mine in the refrigerater so that it doesn't spoil, or attract ants, etc. My cats do not like it cold, so if I can remember to take it out a few minutes before feeding, it is best,, but I always forget. I will leave a can out for several hours, then if I do have leftovers,, it does go into the fridg. I have put cold canned food in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds just to knock off the chill. Not in the can, of course, and I am very careful to fully check the center of the food by poking my finger into the middle to prevent any - too hot food being given to my kitties. It's handy to have one of the little plastic/rubber like tops that snaps right onto any regular size can of cat food.
Well before it is opened u can store it in the cupboard but after opening put it in the fridge.
When it is not opened in the pantry or cabinet.After it is open it needs to be sealed and put in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment