Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What should I do?

My cat is extremely horny and it is really annoying. She walks around meowing lowdly and in that way that only a horny cat can. It is more of a mow that goes from really deep to very high pitched. If you have heard it you know what I'm talking about. She also occasionally stops and sticks her butt in the air and massages the floor with her hind legs. She seems to do that whenever I enter the room. Is there anything I can do to calm her down because right now the meowing(and the other thing) is really, really annoying?
Answers:
She's in heat. That meow is to attract males. Do not let her outside. Give her plenty of attention and play with her to alleviate her eagerness to mate. After her heat period is over, I strongly suggest you go to the vet or shelter to get her spayed so you won't have to deal with this issue again in the future.
Get her spayed. ;-)
I agree...get the poor thing spayed.
Sounds like your cat is in heat, get her spayed before she gets pregnant. You shouldn't let her out of the house until you get her spayed.
Uh, spay your cat!!! It's way more healthy for her and it will stop all that nonsense.
Get her spayed for her own sake. Not to mention cats are highly over populated and please don't let the girl get knocked up and send more babies to the pound.
You're going to need to get her fixed.
Pretty soon she's going to start peeing on your stuff. I picked up a stray once that went into heat shortly after. Boy did she ruin alot of my things.
It's time to have her spayed. If money is an issue, your local humane society sometimes offer better prices, or your vet may let you pay in installments.

No comments:

Post a Comment