Friday, July 31, 2009

What would your cat say if he could talk?


Answers:
I WANT MY NUTS BACK! *sobs*
lol
He'd tell me that HE'S in charge and I should stop kidding myself!! :-)
What happened to my balls?
Stop putting mayo on my tuna!
STOP PETTING THE DUMB DOG AND GET OVER HERE!!
yep that is my cat
Pet me!
Feed Me!
Let me out of this house.
Along those lines...lolz
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
Pet me
Feed me
Leave me alone I am sleeping
She'd say "This is MY house and I'm just letting you live here, so, rule 1.) NO DOGS ALLOWED and rule 2.) You must always obey and do my bidding."
maybe something similar to that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaykw-x6...
My cat "yells" at me when I get home. I always imagine she is saying "Where have you been all day, I had to occupy myself, get off the phone and pay attention to me and I need some treats and please pet me and dont ever leave again" She has separation anxiety I think. I cant even go to the bathroom with the door closed because she screams like she is about to die and tries to pull the door open.
The cat would probably say"you are so good to me". My cat is my love. when I go to my computer room, I only have to look down and there she is setting close to my feet. If I wiggle my toe, I feel her fur, I look down and there she is.
If it's 6am on a Sunday morning, I imagine it'll be something like this...
"MOM! WAKE UP AND FEED ME NOW! MOM... ARE YOU AWAKE YET... BREAKFAST TIME! FEED ME... MOOOMMM, I'M STARVING... FEED ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment