Thursday, July 30, 2009

What should I name my kitten?

She's gray and has big eyes. I don't want to name it a persons name like Gracie or a common name like Skittles. I saw the name Carpet Shark somewhere. I like those kinda names. What do you think?
Answers:
Well, Here are some names I like:
Dixie
Daisy
Fireball
Sniffles
Littlebit
Tiny
Stripes
Snowball
Those are the ones I can think of at the moment.
she's gray? name her Mouse.
i would call it carpet really different.
hoover
How about "Pearl" some pearls are a beautiful grey OR "Tahitian" after the tahitan grey pearl
Empress Graylady
Merlot - a great red wine
Taranta-Thor
cookiecutter shark
I would probably name her storm. I had a gray cat once before she ran away and I named her storm cause she looked just like a storm cloud.
How about Coal or Charcoal?
or maybe Pancakes?
How about Yossarian?
Pronounced YO-SAR-IAN
This site has you choose the type of name also the gender. I hope this helps you if it does tell me what name you chose.
http://www.somemoorecats.com/cgi-bin/dbm...

No comments:

Post a Comment