Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What name do you like best for an orange manx kitten?

I am considering:
Cayenne,
Paprika,
Mr. Harrington,
Taj,
Saphron,
or something else altogether?
Answers:
I like Saffron - if you are naming it after the spice...this is how you spell it!
Saffy for short
GARFEILD!!!!
Crookshanks! Hermione Granger's cat in Harry Potter series.
Tabby :)
Dundee. (Think marmalade.)
my neice called hers Angus.
Cayanne and Paprika sond like a girls.So if a girl then these.Or Tabby
But if boy then
Blaze or Flame.
Mr. Bigglesworth. I think that Macbeth is cute.
compound chicken
Pumpkin
Saffron
or if you prefer to name her Saphron so that it isn't also the name of a spice.
How about Marmalade?
I love Manx! They are such cool cats! I had one named Jody back in the 80's very smart! Taught him to play fetch!
Being from the Isle of Man How bout some Coonish ( language of the island) names!
male names
Dollin,
Donall.
Dolen,
Dolyn
Rory,
Ocky,
Neven (little saint),
Murghad (sea fighter),
Auley
female names
Ally(" beautiful."
Averick
Bahee
Coonie (handsome)
Darraty,
Glennie,
Jezabel
Lailie,
Pyee
fireball
O.J. (orange juice)
Pumpkin
Carrot
Sunny
Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment