Thursday, July 30, 2009

What should I name my snow white boy kitten?

He's very playful, independent and curious. So far I have Merlin, Phantom, Voodoo, and Magic. Please give me some more ideas. Preferably not Snowball, Snowshoes, Whitey, Snowy. Lol. Thank you in advance!
Answers:
Well, the names you have already picked out sound good to me but hwere are a few more suggestions.
Suggestions based on his appearance:
Alaska, Blizzard, Casper, Frosty, Ghost, Polar, and Powder.
For his personality: Bouncer, Chase, Comet, Cyclone, Dash, Mischief, Rambler, Rascal, Rebel, Rocket, and Trouble.
Sometimes I prefer to just name a kitten a human name. You just watch them awhile and look into their face and it will come to you. Congratulations on your new addition!
umm joe!!%26lt;3
Midnight!
MUFFIN...
Already know a Merlin who's a gorgeous ginger fluffball. Last two cats (still got one) we named after heavy metal stars namely Lemmy (Motorhead) and Ozzie (Osbourne). My daughter's mate kept up the tradition by calling hers Cory (Slipknot). So Axel maybe's?
phite
lacow
qawwi
belezza
bellusa
magija
felu
Shadow
Hedwig.
But then, Hedwig is a girl... :o)
I named mine..cat...cletus works pretty good too
Kimba the white lion (your way too young to know this cartoon)
Mr. Meow
casper
smokey
william
trevor
baa baa
dream room
Smokey,
SNOWBALL or FROSTY !!!
How about naming your kitten "cocaine"
How about Mr snow sense he is all white or frosty. Really though you should name your own pet so its more personal ... Good luck hope you and that little guy have many years together.
i got a white cat called snowflake but female
y dont u call urs moonlight its a nice name
Some names..
Magician
Pixie
Simba
Wizard
Silky
Fluffy
Cutie
Lovely
Mitten
Milk
Vanilla
Snowball
ERMMM!!??
Spring
Bouncy
Flower
Nimo
Baby
SnowMeow
SnowFrost
Flake
Well, thats all I have..
LOL Good luck on finding a name!
tom
sexy boy
Panther. There are actually snow leopards, but I think a panther is extraordinarily graceful, and because it is black, calling a white kitten that name will be very unique.
snowball
or
snowflake
Moon!
snowflake
This site has you choose the type of name and the gender. If you choose my answer tell me what name you chose. Hope this helps. Good luck!!
http://www.somemoorecats.com/cgi-bin/dbm...

No comments:

Post a Comment