Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What litter doesn't smell?

I just got my new kitty, and I came out the shower and really noticed that litter smell. Even worse I live in an apartment. What is a good litter to use that doesn't smell? Like you know that commercial where the dog is helping the cat find the litter? What's that? Also I went to Petsmart and was introduced into the new corn litter that doesn't smell at all and is good for the cat in case he eats it. I was told that in the demonstration they had the lady put ammonia into the litter and you didn't smell it so I will try that next. Does anyone know what it is called? And is it good? Thanks!!
Answers:
The litter that is made out of corn is called World's Best Cat Litter. That is the best litter I have found. Next best is Swheat Scoop. It is similar, just made from wheat instead of corn. These litters are better because they are natural, odor free and they do not contain the chemicals that many litters have. Even if your cat doesn't eat the litter directly, they are constantly grooming and so he will be ingesting the litter.
there is not one that doesn't smell, its how often you clean it. there is some that when the cat steps on it release a nice smell but not one that doesn't smell, and if you kitten likes it some smell they don't like. i can't tell you witch ones because each kitten or cat are diffen
I know that the stuff in the commercial is fresh step cat litter ... i know that arm%26hammer brand cat litter works pretty well ... also try using litter for multiple cats because even though you only have one it will stop the smell
the ones that dont smell is the one that is being cleaned, but other that that ive found that the litter with the cristals in it helps.
have a good day with your cat
:D
I use Tidy cat Crumble free cat litter for multiple cats and it does not smell. I clean it out 2 times a day and I totally change it in the middle of the month.
I like Tidy Cat for multiple cats long lasting odor control(red label). I scoop it out 2 times a day. It does not smell or have a heavy perfume scent. Not much dust either.
I don't know about that,but wellTidy cat litter is great,it does smell like some kind of flower.I clean the litter box all the time so it does not smell disgusting,it is like a air freshner.

No comments:

Post a Comment