Thursday, July 30, 2009

What should I name my kitty? Shes Grey with a pink mouth and white paws.?


Answers:
Poupon (as in Grey Poupon)
Socks
CutiePie? Idk its up to u, since its ur kitty =]]
Ms cat thing
Sumo
i dunno! maybe you should name her after an exotic food...thats what i would do! (one of my cats name's is Pad Thai) or something different please dont name her Mittens though...please.
I'm not good with naming animals, lol. So I found you a site for cat names you might consider using. You base it on your cats personality and appearance? Or so I read. Good luck!
http://www.kitten-names.com/
Babs, Candy, Shadow
fuzzy
Monty.
Florentine!
Bella-it means beautiful.
Bianca-means white
Ashes
Lucy
Jewel
Clover
Or, a grey cat named Mouse is SOOO cute!
Sebastina is my fav. I had a grey Female cat with white paws and that was her name. It just really fit her.
mittens
Smokey or Nala.
Mei Ling ~ It means Beautiful FeMale
My Mastiffs name is Mei Ling Hana (hana means flower)

No comments:

Post a Comment