Thursday, July 30, 2009

What should I Name my gray cat?

okay, here's the deal. I have three cats. Two of them are brothers and are both orange on top and white underneath. THeir names are HOMER and JETHRO.
I also have a gray tiger cat, male, who is about a year old, and the poor guy hasn't had a name yet. I just call him "gray cat".
Please help me find a name for the lil dude.
Answers:
Dustin
Dusty
Cosmo
Magnum
Felix
Cooper
Mr. Grey
call him T Bone or Razor
Flannel
Cooter
I had a Grey cat and his name was Leo, I thought it suited him perfectly!! (he's dead now, from old age though!!)
name him based on his personality.example my white male cat only lets women play with and hold him so his name is Big Daddy since he's a ladies man.
Sammy
puppy
smokey
Cletus!!
(pronounced klee-tus)
Smokie or cookie
greyi.
name your cat rebel - like rebel grey from the civil war- i had a cat named rebel when i was younger , my dad named him i thought it was sooo cool , good luck !!!
Mr. Fluffernut
smokey
GRAMY
Jerry
then it will never forgive to TOM
juat call him Ray. It wont require him to learn a big sound difference to his name and Homer Jethro and Ray sound good...but I also have 2 cats Blackie he's black and hoakie poakie he's black white...I do like Ho Bo for a cats name though
you may get some ideas here
http://www.alleycatphotos.com/book.htm...
Mr. kitty, Smokey, or fur ball
APU
Little Guy or
Prince Ali.
Smokey
Felix
well we hav 2 cats. 1 is called princess portia and the or portia 4 short, our other cat is st. george f little england or just george. so i would say call him something to live up 2 and make him feel proud so not fluffy or tibbles as this is intimidateing to a clever manipulateing cat. perhaps smokey god of storms ect.
Spot
Smokey. I have 2 cats a boy and a girl, his name is Boo Boo kitty her name is Tum Tum just to let you know i did not name them.
i would go with smokey. Because its gray: get it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment