Thursday, July 30, 2009

What should I name my 2 black kittens?

They are probably about 3 months old.
but I was wondering what should I name them?
They both look exactly alike...completely black with a small white patch on what would be their chest I guess. :)
oh and they're both females.
I was thinking something to do with their color.
like midnight or something along those lines.
what do you think?
any ideas for names at all would be greatly appreciated.
:)
Answers:
Scarlett %26 Ebony
Thelma and Louise(I though that was cute)
Midnight and Shadow. My black cat's name is Shadow and I also have another black cat (older) whose name is Midnight. Good Luck.
Hmm..well my friend had a female cat named shadow, and midnight sounds like a good one for the other one
luna and other is maya.. :)
Do you like any of these: 8 Ball, Merlin, Onyx, Blackjack, Raven, Salem.
Keep us posted!
ebony
onyx
raven
sable
sooty
Onyx
Ebony
Midnight
Sable
Star
Nova
Noches
Diamond
Luna
Shadow
Mystery
Cassidy
I may be weird, but I like to name my pets more human names. My three cats are Alex, Tess, and Louis. I think some great female names would be...April, Macy, Faith, Hope, Lucy, Mae, Angel, etc. Something cute. Human names for animals make them seem more like family in ways. Well for me at leat.
Do they have any other physical or personality traits that make them stand out?
Color is only one way to name a kitty.
If the white patch on one it particularly round and the kitty is kinda goofy - call her "Dotty"
I knew an extremely polydactyl kitty once who had almost 2 paws worth of claws, pads and toes - as a joke I suggested he should be named "Hanford" for a chemical%26#92;nuclear waste storage site in my state.
One of my kitties has gooseberry green eyes - if she did not have her current name - i probably would have called her gooseberry.
I hope that provides a little inspiration...
I SAY HOW BOUT DOGGY N MONKEY
Thelma %26 Louise
Jasper and Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment