Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is your favourite breed of cat?

I love all cats, I love all animals
Answers:
My 2 cats, are just plain moggies but i love them just thee same.
moggie! :)
I like Calico Patterned Cats,Tiger Cats,Tabbies,and Ragdolls.
tabys
i like out shaven
the dead kind !!! mon the DOGS!!
me too. wolf is my fave animal, not sure on cat breed, but i have a russian blue so i think i like those best :)
Moggies!
None whatsoever, they do not appeal to me and have absolutely no use as far as I'm concerned.
I would love to own a British Blue - but I fall for any old kitty sob story and love every one of them!
Current sob stories do actually have a bit of a breed in them though! One is half Siamese (and has the view she is not a cat), the other is half Persian (and has the view she can fly and is waterproof)
So I guess I'm just a moggy person really!
Persians, especially blue Persians and Siamese. As far as color goes I also love orange cats and grey cats. Longhaired cats are my preference over shorthaired.
My grandmother had a black cat that was so huge it looked like a panther cub. He was pretty cool. Big cats are the ****. Hell, get a cougar or mountain lion.
I love all animals as well. ...
fave breed is Norwegian Forest Cat.
Good old-fashioned Moggy. They all have such different personalities and varying degrees of psychotic-ness! (I am yet to meet a 'normal' cat.).
Not quite one special... I own a mixture of many breeds. And thus I can confirm that black cats do NOT bring bad luck.
hate cats they are the only animal i dont like
The Heinz 57, if you can call that a breed... You never know what you're going to end up with.
I don't actually like the look of most pedigree cats! Ragdolls are sweet because of their docile personalities, but I don't necessarily like the way they look!
I am more of a moggie girl! My favourite colourings for moggies are mostly-white calico, silver tabby, all white, all black, all grey, grey and white, and tuxedo!
xx Emmie
cats and fish my your asking some good questions tonight..lol!
Ive got two lovely common old moggies who id rather give my right arm for than see hurting.
I love all cats (apart from man eating tigers) I love most animals...don't like bugs tho...yuck.
domestic black short hair but I like them all
I actually got my cat from a furniture store, she was a young wild stray who wondered into the store. I was purchasing garden furniture and ended up with a wild cat as well. Shes tame now and adorable. Oh shes called JC after the store.
I have a Russian blue. one that is part tiger part Siamese and my son has a calico. all of which are well loved and follow me around everywhere. cats Rule!
plain old moggies
I have one moggie and two Tonkinese. I'd have to say I like my tonks better than my moggie but it is only slightly more. I love all cats.
syimise
Moggies for sure.
For appearance, personality, character, health and friendliness, they great.
All cats are great, all living creatures are great in their own unique way, as far as I am concerned.
Good Question
i love ALL cats but especially like fluffy ones they r soooooo cute!
The Russian Blue and the Silver Tabby are gorgeous cats (I've owned both) but I love all animals, and keep 1 dog, 2 cats, 58 fish, 5 frogs and 6 shrimps.
Well my cats just a moggie but i would love a siamese or a russian blue.
Moggies every time! -- they have tons of character and I've laughed and loved them all my life!!! (We won't talk about the trauma of losing them....)
i have three norwegian forest cat crosses they are very intelligent, sweet natured and fun. they are also very warm on a cold winters night. but it doesn't matter what the animal looks like as they are all god's creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment